Sunday, December 23, 2012

Where Do I Go From Here?

I am always inspired by the information experienced teachers put out there on the internet for newbie teachers, such as myself, to find.  I take in as much useful information and tips to help create myself to be an effective teacher from the start.  I am currently going through a part of my life where I have no idea what is going to happen in the next year and I find it both exciting and frightening.  My hubby-to-be is entering graduate school and his choices are limited to a few due to his degree, so we are in a sort of limbo right now while we await to hear what schools he gets accepted to and where we will end up.  Then comes the part where I do my very best and give it my all to try and secure a position as a teacher.  Will I be able to find a position at the beginning of next school year in another state as a brand new teacher?  Will I be prepared to shine above all other applicants who may try for the positions I will apply for?  Will I begin my dream career when I hope to?  These are a few of many questions that have been running through my mind these past few months.  I was thinking to myself, "How I can record my journey in becoming a teacher in a meaningful way?"  I then realized I enjoy finding out many things through blogs I read.  My hopes are that this blog will help to provide other newbie teachers with information and an insight on the journey to becoming a teacher as well as I hope to gain tips and information from those with more experience so that I may become the teacher I hope to be.

With all that being said...WELCOME TO MY FIRST BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment